The MTA Cloud’s resource management (creating, launching or shutting down virtual machines) uses EduID based identification. Using the services of projects running in the MTA Cloud however does not necessarily require logging in with an EduID (further information on this is provided by the director of any given project).
If you already have an EduID, use the EduID/Login button to the left:
- Choose the name of your institute from the drop-down list.
- If yours is not on the list, choose MTA Akadémiai Adattár (AAT) if you are associated with them. (Their website: https://aat.mta.hu/aat/ )
- After that, the familiar login page of your chosen institute (or that of AAT) should be displayed in your browser.
- Following a successful login, you may enable or disable forwarding your name, e-mail address and ID to the MTA Cloud.
- Once you are logged in, the ‘add project’ page becomes available.
In case you do not have an EduID identifier…
If you do not have an EduID, or you are unsure whether your institute has joined the EduID federation or not, see the following link and look for your institute on the list: http://www.eduid.hu/hu/resztvevok
If your institute has not yet joined the EduID federation, you may initiate the process with the head of the IT department of your institute. In case of any other problems regarding logging in, or if you would like temporary access, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After having completed the project…
If you have successfully joined and used the MTA Cloud service and as a result finished an article, please include the following acknowledgement either in English or Hungarian:
A …........... roject nevében köszönetet mondunk az MTA Cloud (https://cloud.mta.hu/) használatáért, ami nagyban hozzájárult a publikált eredmények eléréséhez.
On behalf of Project …............ we thank you for the usage of MTA Cloud (https://cloud.mta.hu/) that significantly helped us achieving the results published in this paper.
Please send us your article and a link to it if it gets published, so we can include it on our website. This would both increase the impact and visibility of your work, while it also serves as a reference to MTA Cloud, showing the practical use of our services.